Welcome to the Club!
The Granville Garden Club was established in 1931 to stimulate knowledge and love for gardening, and to aid in the protection of native trees, plants, birds, butterflies and other pollinators and to encourage civic beautification. Please take a look around and if interested in joining, click on our "Become a Member" page.
The Granville Garden Club was organized on February 26, 1931. Originally, meetings were held at members' homes. As the number of members increased, meetings were moved to the College Town House and finally to its present home, the Bryn Du Mansion.
Our current projects are the annual Daffodil Show, which was started in 1945; annual holiday wreath making; the planting and maintenance of the Granville crosswalk planters, the Robbins Hunter museum flower beds, the Bryn Du Mansion Prairie, and the GGC Senior Scholarship fund.